Shoulder Flexion with Theraband
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart and the theraband looped around your wrists.
- The band should be tight enough to give a little tension but not too tight so it feels that you really have to push against it
- Keep your chest lifted slightly and eyes looking ahead
- Raise your arms above your head maintaining the gentle tension on the theraband.
- Push out into the band and push into the wall with the outer border of your hands
- Step in towards the wall and push your hands up the wall
- Keep pushing and return your hands to the starting position